Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Things I've Said to My Kids Part 5

Who put the green beans in the dryer?

 Yes, you may spend some time with your superhero suit.

 Who put my shoe on the doorknob?

 Take the hose back outside!

 Daddy doesn't have spaghetti sauce up his nose.

 No thank you, we don't need any monkey cookies.

 You're big enough to blow your own food.

 You won't die from lack of bun.

 I don't think chocolate chips and tomatoes make a very balanced dinner.

 I don't think Daddy wants me to have purple hair.

 Or green hair, either.

 Don't jump off the counters with your umbrella. You're not Mary Poppins.

2 comments:

  1. Green beans in the dryer? I find them under the fridge because my cat likes to steal the fresh ones and play with them ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless! My favorite is, "I don't think Daddy wants me to have purple hair." LOL!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete